OK, I've got 4 packs of Triple Squares(You know for the CV Joints and Heads)-Who needs them?

I've got some of these that I've been auctioning on eBay and can probably
get more if demand is high.  I will sell them for $6.50 a set, which
includes shipping, to anywhere in the continental USA.  Anyone else can
email me and we'll work it out.  Multiple sets are OK too; shipping will be
different though.
Here's what they look like:  http://images.imagehost.com/1115/56783-3.jpg

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Later this year:
'75 wife and her
'98 Neon R/T