ND outtake

I might puke..

http://www.parasite.com/images/newdimensions/DSCN0047.JPG

It's not the bottle that bugs me, but what's hanging above it.  Hello,
McFly???!!

I can picture this guy driving down the street, cellphone in hand, watching
a video, playing Nintendo, with that big sub thumping away.  Oh yeah, he'd
probably be eating while doing all this too.

Whatever happened to the notion that a car was made to DRIVE??!   :?

Happy statistic:  of about 40 total Sciroccos at the show yesterday, I can
say with some degree of certainty that there were NO VCRs mounted in any
of 'em!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0