more ND pics

More from yesterday's festivities:

My 16V, finally painted and on the road, in front of Potterman's before
our departure on Friday:

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00452.jpg

Roadside stop south of Monterey on the beautiful California coast..

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00462.jpg

Showgoer surveys the scene in awe as he's about to head up "Scirocco Alley"..

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00505.jpg

Nice shot of the Potterpeople at the show.. that's Mike's Mk1 on the right,
Ken Weidmann's Mk2 on the left..

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00477.jpg

Judge giving my car the once-over at the show..

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00495.jpg

How many scirocco.org members can you identify??  Temperature about 100 at
this point..

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00511.jpg

and Shannon holding up the coveted "most represented" award moments after
presentation.. TurboTim standing at far left, MAJOR whooping and racket
being produced by the whole gang at this very moment...

http://www.deco.net/klc/dcp00520.jpg

More to come later, properly indexed etc..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0