RE: Florida listers...info needed

I know of a shop called Total Audi Performance (sometimes "TAP") that is
nearby (Sarasota??). If this is the same as the place, they're supposed to
be pretty good. I'm sorry to say I don't have any personal experience with
them and have not actually visited them, but I have heard lots of good
things. They do occasionally get coverage in some 'zines and seem to be
known by a few Audi folks I've met nation-wide. I'd take Shawn's advice and
check out some newsgroups. If it is TAP, try an Audi group.

Neal (Tampa,FL)
88 16v