Re: Florida listers...info needed

On Fri, 19 May 2000 11:26:47 -0400 "Victor Farren" <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org>
writes:
>anyone near St. Petersburg, Tampa area know of a VW shop called Total
>Performance?  Have you heard anything good/bad about the shop?  I
>might have an opportunity to buy a P&P'ed head that was done there.

They sent me an e-mail once. I didnt ask for it so I guess it was
advertizing. Id ask around on the newsgroup first before buying. He talks
like he can do some great work but this could be nothing more than some
guy in a garage with a die grinder cutting the crap out of heads. Then
again, he could be fully legit and do some amazing work. It wouldnt hurt
to ask around before buying anything from him.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!