The Engine can't take no more captain!!!!

I was just on my way to the my mechanics house, and my oil pump definitely
went on me, every gauge read red hot (the needles went past the breaking
point, and the gauge glass shattered)!!! Next thing I know the engine sounds
like it was full of marbles!!! I shut it down and had it towed the rest of
the way...

So my questions is this anyone with a low mileage 16v 2.0 ??? I think I'm
going to need it ??? You gotta wonder if it was an omen when my 14 month old
son waved "bye bye" to it as it was being rolled of the flatbed :-) I will
keep you posted on the damage report. Looks like I am going to have to buy
that neat Civic with the fat
tailpipe....(uugggghhh!, I would rather jump of the roof of a ten story
building and
land on a bicycle with no seat! OUCH!).....