compression?

I had my car serviced today in preparation for the ND run.. compression test
came up with 220/220/180/220.  Mechanic remarked that this was pretty high.
#3 being 40 lbs below the others seems like a big gap, but he didn't even
mention that.  Anything to be concerned about?

I then took it to be detailed - it was worth it to have it done by a pro
because I wanted to get the interior shampooed, which I have no equipment
to handle.  God DAMN did it come out sweet!  A buddy looked at it and said
"when did you redo the upholstery?".  The exterior is immaculate.  It's
all good..  :D

Last 2 last minute items for tomorrow - new head unit and front speakers,
then HOPEFULLY I'm going to get the Fuba replaced - my mechanic was
going to attempt it but chickened out, didn't want to screw up the
headliner, and has referred me to an interior guy he knows, so I'll
try to catch him tomorrow.  More pics tomorrow!

One last note for you guys in SoCal - I have been using Maxed Performance
in Huntington for "general" work.  Ron Wood is SO buried it's virtually
impossible to get an appointment with him. so for anything not performance-
related, I go to Maxed.. they're great, a family run business specializing
in VW, Audi, Porsche & BMW.  Very reasonable prices, fast, friendly and
honest, and do the job right the first time.  Ron even sends them work
that he can't handle.  Great alternative to waiting forever to get into
Ron's...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0