Re: compression?

That's great compression, I'd be very happy with that : )
The 40psi difference is a little odd - did you throw some oil in there to
see if it's rings or a valve not sealing properly? (If the compression
goes up with oil, then it's rings). I've never seen a motor with
compression figures that high, but then again I've never compression
tested a 2.0 16v, so what do I know?
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi