Friday's so-cal meet info wanted.

OK, I pondered the question previously but nobody responded. I just want
it said for the record so there's no mistake as to what the events will
be on friday. So. for those of us who will indeed meet up on friday,
WHERE are we gonna meet up at?? What time??

I recommend we meet up at Pottermans place since most all of us So-Cal
boys already know where that is. Anybody have a better idea??

Id like to pull out of San Diego at around 4:00. That should put me at
Pottermans place by 5:30. The important thing is getting out of SD.
Especially the I-805/I-5 merge. if I can blast thru there by 4:15 I
should be able to make great time to Orange county. The sooner we bail
out of the LA area, the better. Getting into the hotel room by 9-10pm
would be sweet.

Ideas?? Further thoughts??

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!