Re: Friday's so-cal meet info wanted.

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> OK, I pondered the question previously but nobody responded. I just want
> it said for the record so there's no mistake as to what the events will
> be on friday. So. for those of us who will indeed meet up on friday,
> WHERE are we gonna meet up at?? What time??

Whoops.. I meant to respond but..

> I recommend we meet up at Pottermans place since most all of us So-Cal
> boys already know where that is. Anybody have a better idea??

I think that's a good idea, as long as Mike's ok with it, which I imagine
he'll be.  I'll have Jim and Daun with me, once we meet at Potter's, we
can figure out who's gonna ride with who.  As for time, I'm wide open on
that issue - I'm only planning on working a half day or so, so I can be
at Mike's whenever needed.

> Id like to pull out of San Diego at around 4:00. That should put me at
> Pottermans place by 5:30. The important thing is getting out of SD.
> Especially the I-805/I-5 merge. if I can blast thru there by 4:15 I
> should be able to make great time to Orange county. The sooner we bail
> out of the LA area, the better. Getting into the hotel room by 9-10pm
> would be sweet.

I seriously doubt we'll hit the hotel that early, but we can sure try to
leave as early as possible and get up there as soon as a reasonable speed
will allow.

Is Julie coming with you?  If not then maybe you and I can each take one
of the Jim/Daun party...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0