Re: Friday's so-cal meet info wanted.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>

 > I recommend we meet up at Pottermans place since most all of us So-Cal
 > boys already know where that is. Anybody have a better idea??

I think that's a good idea, as long as Mike's ok with it, which I imagine
he'll be.  I'll have Jim and Daun with me, once we meet at Potter's, we
can figure out who's gonna ride with who.  As for time, I'm wide open on
that issue - I'm only planning on working a half day or so, so I can be
at Mike's whenever needed.

We were gonna meet north of LA in Calabasas so we didn't have to caravan
through traffic, Doug could take Kathy to the airport and hook up with James
Groot (77 1.8l) and everyone could take whatever route through LA was
fastest for them.  I think Doug might not have to take Kathy to the airport
now, but we've still got to meet up with James.  I can't remember now who
else is going from LA.  OC is out of the way for them, thus the thinking of
hooking up north of LA.

The place we planned to meet in Calabasas is at Parkway Calabasas (that's
the exit).  There's a used Porsche lot on the right side of the freeway;
kindof a triangle shaped lot.  That's the landmark.  The Porsche lot is
right next to the freeway exit.  Right next to the Porsche lot is some fast
food restaurant and gas station.  I can't remember what brand gas it is, but
there's enough parking for us to wait there for everyone to arrive.

I'll check with Doug about who we are meeting from LA and see if those
people are still coming.  If no one is going with us from LA, then meeting
at Potter's is no problem.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v  (is it gonna be ready?)
'78 Champagne Edition