[wanted] 16v downpipe

As the title implies, I'm looking for an A1 16v downpipe. Preferably stock.
I'm not looking for anything crazy just yet.

Also, if a cat is attached to it, I'll take that, too.

So, as you can see, I'm still interested in my car. Man, you listers won't
let me put this project down. And I thank you all whole-heartedly. Cause,
when this car runs, I will reach maximum happiness.

I traded a bunch of useless parts for a complete wiring harness from an '85
GLI. Now, it's time to completely update the fucked up wiring in my '81. I
can't wait!!! =)

Yeah, so if anyone has a 16v downpipe and cat, I'll buy it.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon