Re: ND roadtrip prep, and Murphy's Law.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Doug Teulie" <IDougT@email.msn.com>

Good luck to you!

Well you are not the only one. Today I had two tow truck drivers
tell how nice my Scirocco is. It would have been just another day
of people showing respect for the Scirocco but this time wires were attached
between the tow trucks and my MK2. It looks like the alternator has taken a
dump.
I hope I can get it fixed next week. If not don't be surprised if I am
driving the MK1
Auto-x tin can that is on the profile section of .org. BTW a Honda driver
asked
if he could help me push the car today.

Doug

I thought I was doing pretty good, but now my exhaust is making horrible
sounds, my right front wheel bearing is groaning and I had to add coolant
this morning!  Every day my exhaust sounds louder and it sounds like it's
leaking somewhere around the cat.  I still have to paint my bumpers!!!!  I'm
running out of time and this week is going to be hecktic.

Oh well, the show will be fun.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition