i amoff to toronto

ok i am off to tornto if you are in teh neghbor hood and awant to talk
ot hang out up there i can be reached call my folks adn they can give
you the cell phone number, please dont call them past 930 pm, just tell
tehm you are lookign for me in canada and you want teh cell number
there number is 410 655 6276, mike H if you are goignto be around call
please iwould like to get to gether adn hear soem stories or somethign
ps wioudl someone tell jim j i am on teh way  thanks   tell him if he is
not going to be around leave a note so i can decide what to do
jonas