[non-roc] Awesome Audi Quattro book!!

Hey all.
While out shopping I this weekend, I went to Barnes and Noble to check
on some books, and they had their $1.00 book bin out front.  In the bin
was an most intriguing book.  "Audi Quattro Gold Portfolio, 1980-1991".
Published by Brooklands Books, this book is made up of road tests, long
term reports, specs, everything anyone could ever want to know about the
Quattro (the kick-your-ass Audi coupe).  It's a compilation of reports
from magazines over the years, including pictures, text, everything.  It
is really a cool book!!  All for a buck.  If only it had been about the
other cool coupe, the Scirocco!  Brooklands does in fact have a Road
Test Series book on the Scirocco, 74-81 listed in the 'other books'
section.
Until I have my engine.....
Nate Mellom
Silver '84