Suspension Gurus!!!!

Hey guys & gurls,
My 16v now has a front autocrap 22m? bar, stock rear bar, koni's, neuspeed
lowering springs, rear poly bushings, all front rubber bushings, upper front
tie bar, 15" rims, P700z's, and the alignment is -1degree camber with 1/16th
toe out.  Ever since I've put the front bar(2 or 3 weeks) I've had a LOT more
understeer when pushing hard in turns. I'm not totally comfortable with it
yet. Which direction should I go in adjusting the Koni's and will it really
help much?  Also, should I hurry up and put my 25mm bar on the back or does
it really matter since the stock is about the same size.  Thanks in advance!

Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco
95Pathfinder(for SALE)