Re: Suspension Gurus!!!!

On Mon, 1 May 2000 23:30:36 EDT Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com writes:
>Hey guys & gurls,
>My 16v now has a front autocrap 22m? bar, stock rear bar, koni's,
neuspeed
>lowering springs, rear poly bushings, all front rubber bushings, upper
front
>tie bar, 15" rims, P700z's, and the alignment is -1degree camber with
1/16th
>toe out.  Ever since I've put the front bar(2 or 3 weeks) I've had a LOT
more
>understeer when pushing hard in turns. I'm not totally comfortable with
it
>yet. Which direction should I go in adjusting the Koni's and will it
really
>help much?  Also, should I hurry up and put my 25mm bar on the back or
does
>it really matter since the stock is about the same size.  Thanks in
advance!

Definately install the 25mm rear bar. It will help. Go with full soft up
front on the koni's and try firming up the rear shocks. Not too firm or
the ride suffers. Ply with settings to find what you like.
Try dat, yo!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and