Pothole Damage!

List,
	Does anyone have experience in dealing with state highway
adminstrations over damage caused by roads? I am in Maryland BTW......
Yesterday I hit a pothole that was about 1ft deep and unavoidable on the
rt2 onramp for 695 here in baltimore. My passenger side fittipaldi is
bent so bad that you can see the bend from 5 ft or so away, the
passenger side of the car sits about 1/2 - 1" lower than it should, and
the alignment is way off. The car is also near impossible to drive at
60mph since it shakes way too bad. I really would like to press on the
state to fix this since, this is obviously major damage to my car. If
anyone has experience making "the man" pay for his damage please  speak
up. Thanks,

--
Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com