Re: Pothole Damage!

>         Does anyone have experience in dealing with state highway
> adminstrations over damage caused by roads? I am in Maryland BTW.

  my old pontiac 6000 took on a pothole. the wheel won, the alignment
and tire were a different story. i live in ohio (franklin county) and
they said for them to reimburse me for damages and costs they needed to
know of the pothole 24hrs in advance. finally enough bitching got me my
money i needed. i wonder if MD has the same dumbass law. if so, report
the pothole (or have someone else do it), wait a day, then report your
damages. good luck.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com