Re:Transmission (AGB) problem (second opinion wanted)

First let me state that it is NOT busting out of the case and seems to
drive quite well. The problem is, the clutch went out but in an odd way.
The cable is fine, but if you lift the release arm, you can do so with
one finger. I diagnosed the problem as a bad release plate or bearing. I
know that the aftermarket Brazilian release plates are very poorly
manufactured, but I have never seen one blow out. I have seen the center
piece of the plate come off before but the clutch still operates. Any
words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!