Re: new rim follow up question.. tires?

> Am I the only one that didn't understand this post?    I wrote: "Unless
> you buy Dunlops for a bike" (ie the GSXR400) I ran Dunlops on my GSXR
> 750...that's why I EXCLUDED their bike tires from the bashing of my
> opinion.

Well, I guess I didn't understand what you posted, because you wrote:
"Unless you buy Dunlops for a bike, (and you can buy better) you are buying
CRAP!"

My response was to "(and you can buy better)".  I think the Dunlops were the
most outstanding tire for my bike.  You stated your opinion and I stated
mine, which happened to run counter to yours.  No need to get testy.  You
pretty much open yourself up when you start bashing products other folks
might happen to like.   We now return you to your regularly scheduled
programming....

Steph