Re: new rim follow up question.. tires?

>Please, do not send me any hate mail for putting down Dunlops! I laugh
>when I hear, "I had the Dunlop D60 A2's and those were the BEST tires I
>ever had!" If that's the case, you have NEVER DRIVEN! Dunlop spends a
>fortune in kickbacks and dealer incentives to promote their tires. THAT
>is why you hear "good" things about 'em.

I think another reason Dunlop has a good name is because they'll warranty
just about anything... they're pretty lax. I once smacked a curb and took a
chunk out of the sidewall (obviouysly my own fault) and they warrantied it.

 If you don't need Michelins, don't buy them. (but who
>wouldn't like a set of Michelin Pilots!?!)

I got my  Michelin Pilots at cost plus 10. I absolutely love' em :) They
still cost me $130 Canadian each though.....

Marie