Bilstein HD vs Sport

	Hello, is there a way to visually distinguish the Bistein HD from the Sport
besides looking for the stamped numbers?

	I recently picked up some sports and the rear shocks have what look like
mini piston rings that slot into 5 grooves.  I assume that this is an
adjustable spring perch to vary ride height (the little sheet that came in
the box mentions nothing)?  I gotta admit, the little rings look way too
flimsy to support the sprung weight of the car.  Can I put my worries to
sleep?  Thx, benton------