Re: new rim follow up question.. tires?

Eric L Ellis wrote:

> First, the Dunlops are CRAP! Unless you buy Dunlops for a bike, (and you
> can buy better) you are buying CRAP!

My Dunlop SP8000 195/55/14 are the best tires that I've ever had the pleasure
to drive on. Well... that is except for my Michelin Pilot M4 rally tires, but
that isn't a fair comparison! The SP8000 have a great amount of grip, are
very predictable when the traction goes away, handle great even in torrential
rain, and are really quiet for an ultrahigh performance tire.

What else do you want? -traction in the snow? Sorry, that ain't part of the
package! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut