Re: new rim follow up question.. tires?

First, the Dunlops are CRAP! Unless you buy Dunlops for a bike, (and you
can buy better) you are buying CRAP! The Scorchers on the other hand are
very good tires. (if you can get over the colors...colors that get filthy
quick!) Since these tires are silicon based, rather than rubber based
they seem to attract any and all road grime. Beware of that ONLY from the
BF Goodrich!

Please, do not send me any hate mail for putting down Dunlops! I laugh
when I hear, "I had the Dunlop D60 A2's and those were the BEST tires I
ever had!" If that's the case, you have NEVER DRIVEN! Dunlop spends a
fortune in kickbacks and dealer incentives to promote their tires. THAT
is why you hear "good" things about 'em.

As always however, the tire you choose should fit the way you drive and
your budget. If you don't need Michelins, don't buy them. (but who
wouldn't like a set of Michelin Pilots!?!)

Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!