Re: 4K or AGB?

DEFINITELY 4k.   I used to be a HUGE proponent of keeping the 16V
transmission because of its supposed higher strengths & tolerances.  When was
the last time you heard of an input shaft breaking on a non 16V tranny?
Also, do you want to go faster?  If you do, then this is a relatively simple
modification that you can make that will give you better 0-60 times and WILL
make you like your car even more.  I know this because I changed my best
friend's AGB to a 4K a couple months ago.  His car was slower than mine
before the swap & is now faster.  An added bonus is that his car went from
getting the average 29-30mpg all the way up to 36-37 on the highway.  I could
kick myself for rebuilding my AGB a few months ago and not using this very
same tranny that I ended up giving to him to use.  YMMV but I doubt it.

Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco
95Pathfinder(for SALE)