Re: (non-roc) Paint probs.

Remember, Yellow == speed :) All of the 16yr old kids in my old
neighborhood spen't big $$$ accenting the interiors of their cars in
yellow and carbon fiber. In the rice world yellow makes your car go
faster. It was a lot of fun spanking their big $$ carbon fiber accented
civic's with massive exhaust tips in my loud oxidized 86.5 16v $2000 car
:)

> Marie Laugesen wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>
> We just got in two of those piss-yellow Integra Type R's
 (both already

--
Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com