Re: SPellign part 2

Ok, can we please just lighten up eh..... I mean so what if Jonas's
posts are gramatically incorrect? If you don't like it filter out all
his messages, or delete them. This is blown we out of proportion, just
relax. I don't see this as being a big deal at all, and can't understand
why everyone gets all riled up about this. If you can't look past a
little tiny thing like gramattical errors, you need to grow up a bit. I
mean sure I'm a kid, but even I can see what makes this list. It's
*EVERYONE* involved. I hope we can just get over this..... it's really
not a big deal.
jonas miller wrote:

> i have not gotten sympathy in 24 years what make syou fuckign morons
> believe that apoligises or anyhtign else now is goign to helpot he
> problem,
> eand the funny thign is you really dont get it  i am not the problem you
> are it is ignornace that you all are adn have on this
> if ignornace was bliss some people woudl be eternally happy
> jonas

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and title, 50k original miles)