(non-roc) Paint probs.

Hi all.

We just got in two of those piss-yellow Integra Type R's (both already sold to rice boys) and I noticed that the paint on the bumper face is a slightly different yellow than the rest of the car.  I recall VW having a problem with this on the yellow New Beetles when they first came out.

I mean, come on, Honda. If you expect us to fork over $30 G's Canadian for a car that doesnt even have A/C, then at least make sure the paint matches!!!

Okay, I'm done ranting now.  =)

Marie