Re: MY SPELLING SHIT

> ok because you have not been on her for a while adn kid i am not, little girl
> you dont know me you dont know what shit the list has siad and if you
> understood you would have said ok he has a point and left it well enoguh

  jesus, jonas, you really think that directed ONLY at you. hell, i've
been on the list for a year and put up with how you write. i do
excercise my right to use the delete key and to filter out messages, but
occasionally you write something half-intelligent that's worth taking
the time to sit down and read, no matter how badly it might be mistyped.
i think that most people understand this. in fact, the only thing on
this list that really pisses me off is how some people fly off the
handle about the stupidest shit. to be honest, i've sick of all this
talk about the "nd" show and where it's going to be and where to stay
and security and all the other assorted crap associated with it but i am
not going to fly off the handle and tell these people to quit just
because i don't like it. we've all got our own personal problems and
demons that we have to deal with and some are just more apparent than
others. but we've got to get along somehow. the list is not a place to
divide people (check out the firebird list for that; people divided up
into the 60's, 70's, etc. who all think their better) but to meet people
and exchange information.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com