Re: MY SPELLING SHIT

Hey, I'm just a big dumb newby to the Scirocco world.
I dunno who Jonas is, but I do know one important
thing about him,... he likes Vdubs.  That's good
enough for me!  I figure his "code" is just part of
his "on line personality."  I dunno squat compared
to most of y'all, but I never have any trouble
figuring out what Jonas is saying.  He's offered a
lot of helpful advice and cracked a few good jokes
and been a good sport about a lot of teasing since
I've been around.  So maybe we need to just say,
"Hey, this is our bud, Jonas.  He's into 'Rocs just
like the rest of us.  Cool, huh?"

So don't let 'em get you down, Jonas.  There are
plenty of us that are glad you're around.  Screw the
spell checker,... just keep on posting.  If you're
ever in Texas I know some twisties where we can go
Camaro and Mustang hunting.  And even if we can't
find any V8s to embarrass it'll be a good drive.
And I'll treat you to the best Bar-B-Q you ever
tasted!  (that's barbeque in most other parts of the
world)
Now, as my momma would say, "Y'all get on out there
and play nice!" (most of us Texans can spell ok, but
we all talk funny.  Course, we think it's the rest of
y'all that talk funny!)
-kevin in Texas