RE: MY SPELLING SHIT

Jonas, please read through this whole message before blowing up at me
too.

1st off, let me say that all in all, I like Jonas, he has the same name
as me and he is a VW freak. That's all I need. I hope to meet you
someday soon.

But that's not to say that this whole thing isn't bugging the shit out of
me too. My case....

jonas miller wrote:
>2 words
>fuck off

That I take to be insulting to me. I know it was not intentionally
directed at me, but it was sent to the whole list, not to just the
people concerned. I am on the list, I got the post, and don't appreciate
having a "Fuck Off" thrown into my face first thing in the morning.

>i am soo sick of everyone giving me shit, don't make fun don't do
>anything , just use the damn filter on your email or hit the damn
>delete key

Now this bugs me possibly the most. Jonas, seriously, people give you
shit because you are on a _public_ list and because you blatantly REFUSE
to use a spell checker. I am not in any way trying to harp on you for
any disability that you might have, but you have yourself said that you
are not going to use a spell checker and for us to deal with it. In a
public forum, you have to accept the consequences of your actions, and
if you are going so send out unproofed messages, you have to expect some
people to give you a little flak for it. You could just as well delete
those messages. I really don't think the problem lies in a disability, I
think that you simply type too fast, and then refuse to spell check it.
But really, it only takes a little effort to make it all good.

The message I get is that you don't really care what we think. This
saddens me, because I think that what we have here is a pretty unique
situation, where people who have never met eachother are genuinely
concerned and helpful towards their fellow 'rocco drivers. I also know
that you do care, whenever someone says that they have blown their
motor, you offer one up. This is great. This is what makes our little
community so awesome.

>i do not want any responses or thrashing cause you all are acting
>like little fuckign babies...

...and how dare you tell me what to respond to and what not to respond
to. And again, please don't send generalized insults to the whole list.
There are only a handful of people who are giving you flak, but IMHO
they are not trying to be insulting to you, just trying to make a joke
(unfortunately at your expense).

LASTLY, I feel very fortunate to have stumbled on this list. It is a
great group of people from all walks of life, who all help eachother
with problems and projects. I do not mind so much the way that Jonas'
chooses to send out his messages. I have only been stumped a few times
on what he is trying to say. The one thing that bothers me is that every
so often Jonas blows up at the whole list on account that a few people
are throwing some jokes out there about the way he types. But he still
refuses to spell check. How does that saying go.... "You've made your
bed, now you have to sleep in it."

...but that's just what I think, and I could be totally wrong.

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0