RE: MY SPELLING SHIT

> ...and how dare you tell me what to respond to and
> what not to respond
> to. And again, please don't send generalized insults
> to the whole list.
> There are only a handful of people who are giving
> you flak, but IMHO
> they are not trying to be insulting to you, just
> trying to make a joke
> (unfortunately at your expense).

You know why he's going fuckin' nuts??
Because this shit has been going on ever since he
joined the list. It's like beating a dead horse. I
guess he's just sick of hearing it, Just fuck it,
leave the poor guy alone. Don't read his shit! This is
the dumbest argument ever!!!!!!

My personal opinion.

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)