dyslexia (hombre this!)

> Actually I agree.  I think maybe we should all take a look at exactly what
> dyslexia is and how it affects those that suffer from it.

  the last page of discover (april 2000) had something on dyslexia. for
those of you who don't know or are wondering what it is: "dyslexia is
not about letter reversals. rather, it is a brain disorder that makes it
difficult for a dyslexic to connect the sound components of speech -
called phenomes - to the written letters representing those sounds."
there are also a couple of things at the bottom of the page that might
help you figure out if you're dyslexic.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com