Re: ixnay on da hombre

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:41:04 -0800 Nathan Malone <nmalone@sumagroup.com>
writes:
>I understand where Jonas is coming from because I have the same problem,
I just
>religiously take a lot of time to proof read and correct, so you guys
don't notice.

AS DO I. I offer as proof that you -CAN- make a legible post that
everybody can understand. All it takes is a little effort and a half
witted spell checker to make things understandable. Ive been dislexic
since, well, probably when mom decided she didn't want me being left
handed.... I stuttered since forever as well. Probably not related to mom
sticking everything into my right had. The point is, I overcame my
problems which I know if Jonas tried, can do the same. Just takes effort
and not excuses.

>Like I said I am not trying to get on anyone's back, I am just voicing
my opinion of
>what is humorous and what is repetitive cruelty.

I don't think its funny either. Id rather read the post and have a clue
as to what's going on than have to delete everything that comes thru from
our buddy Jonas. Its funny, whenever I am in an IM session with brutha
Jonas, I can understand EVERYTHING he says. No deciphering of anything.
Well, not haha funny but you get the point. Im not busting your nads
Jonas, you go on doing what you do. Its up to the rest of us to decide if
were gonna read your posts or not. (Like it has been since day one, eh.)
:)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and