Re: ixnay on da hombre

> oh my godnes itr affetcing us al. mayeb we shoudl stok
> up on dekodre rengs? Augh I haev Jonas sindrom!
>
> ..all in good fun

****I am not trying to play the moral man, but I will say it is not that funny or in
good fun to poke fun when the pokee is unable to control what he is being poked for.
I understand where Jonas is coming from because I have the same problem, I just
religiously take a lot of time to proof read and correct, so you guys don't notice.
Like I said I am not trying to get on anyone's back, I am just voicing my opinion of
what is humorous and what is repetitive cruelty.

Please do not take offense to this. It is only an opinion,
Nathan