Re: MY SPELLING SHIT

ok because you have not been on her for a while adn kid i am not, little girl
you dont know me you dont know what shit the list has siad and if you
understood you would have said ok he has a point and left it well enoguh
alone, i have been gettign trashed since i started teh list,and just becuase i
still am havign difficluties with my speelling arangements adn other
difficulities that you really dont need nor do i care to share with you , so
like i said back off adn no responses. i have [pu tup with shit from tehis
list for 2 years about , i am sickof the rantign and ravign that is why there
is a flitler key
so when you can udndersdtand what is goignon and not jump in cause you dont
know any better andyou wanna put 2 cents in where it is not needed thn fien go
ahead but take my damn name off the email cause i have had it withthe
sp[eelign shit, as for a nenifit were is the benfit from bitchign at soemone
over a disality,..
do you always moke the handicapped or is it juast the young ones  or the funny
lookign ones or the peopel you dotn understand.
jonas