Re: 88 16v....starting problems....HELP...UPDATE!!!

Is the hall sending unit still secure? If it rattles around, the unit can
short itself out on the distributor housing. Try wiggling it and try to
start the car again. If it starts, you have your culprit. If it doesn't,
it may still be bad so don't dismiss it. You can replace the hall sending
unit for about $80.00 if you can find someone that deal in BECK ARNLEY
parts.

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!