RE: WA VW Thiefs strike again....

OK folks, the electrical diagram is done in WORD. The physical diagram (for
the non nerds) will be ready soon. Just put the parts in place and weld
them.... Solder, sorry....
The new circuit should be less than the size of a match book. Once built,
just wrap it electrical tape, or if you follow the Red Green show, duct
tape.