Re: 88 16v....starting problems....HELP...UPDATE!!!

> Well,...before the sun set here,....I went out and
> tried to crank the rocco
> up.  I made sure the wires were running Counter
> clockwise at the distributor
> in the 1,3,4,2 order.  Turned the key,,,,,,nothing.
> So I pulled the plug
> wire for plug #1, inserted a good plug and grounded
> the plug to the upper
> intake.  Turned the ignition,....no spark!  I tried
> all the other plug wires
> and found no spark at any of them.  Now what?  I am
> open to any suggestions.
> Anyone?  Anyone?  Someone please!  Argh!

Try checking yer coil first.
Bad ground at ignition harness... Stuff like that. I
had the same problem this winter and this was after I
changed the coil with a brand new Bosch one. Seems
that the wires at my hall sender we're botched and
various other grounds.

HTH!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)