Re: 88 16v....starting problems....HELP...UPDATE!!!

It is probably time for a new distributor.  I think they cost $225-250.  Get
one from a list vendor (Potterman or Mark).  Pull off your distributor cap.
Is there oil in it?  I'll bet there is.  You CAN rebuild it, but you've got
to get seals from Canada and you need a new hall sender.  Do not buy a
rebuilt one.  Get a new one and you only have to do the job once!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition

>From: "S.Coleman" <deadbolt@mindspring.com>
  Turned the ignition,....no spark!  I tried all the other plug wires