MY SPELLING SHIT

2 words
fuck off
i am soo sick of everyone giving me shit, don't make fun don't do
anything , just use the damn filter on your email or hit the damn delete
key
i do not want any responses or thrashing cause you all are acting like
little fuckign babies...
i have grown up like this threw my 24 years and went thru hell inschool
i get out and now i have to do with this bullshit from you people who
think you know everyone's problems or situations, so back the fuck off
this is the last time i will publicly address, this
jonas