RE: WA VW Thiefs strike again....

It can be set up using parts from Radio Shack. I have the same thing in my
car. I can send a diagram to any one that wants it. When the ignition is on,
its off. Shut off the car and it starts to blink. Cost? $3.00.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)
ICQ: 7704980