HELP, 8v and 16v wiring

car: 1981 Scirocco
engine: 90 G60.

first for the 16v crowd....
ok on the 3 wire bosch oxy sensor, 1 black/2 white, i know
one is signal and the other 2 are +/- warmup wires, which
is which?? i need to connect these 3 wires up to my corrado
G60 3 wire harness. i orig bough the oxy sensor for my 16v but
its the same one right?

now for the 8v crowd...
ok now i'm trying to get the fuel pump to at least pressurize
the system to check for leaks but i turned the key and I
didnt hear anything. whats the minimum that has to be
connected to get the fuel pump to run? I thought i had everything wired up except
the coil. but i dont have that
sensor that was prev connected to the fuel dist. can someone
tell me what color connector that is (2 wire) there. and do
 i have to connect that to the end of the fuel rail sensor?
i have a blank sensor connector there at the end of my
fuel rail and nothing form the ecu conencts there so i was
wondering if i have to connect something from the stock
wiring? do i need to have all the stuff connected to the coil?
if so anyone know what connects there i tried looking over all
my bentleys and haynes but i hate trying to read electrical
diagrams and the main info says nothign about the wire colors
and connections other than "there is a xxx sensor there".
my 16v setup doesnt offer much help to compare.

basically i yanked the cis loom, still have the loom from the fuse box, installed
the G60 ecu and loom, and i have 3 red
wires running off the + terminal (plus one to starter) and
i have 2 grounds attached to the - ternimal (plus the ground strap), one goes
to the ecu loom and the other ground goes into
a wiring loom.

also the little blue wire on the starter, on my 16v it connects
to another blue wire that dissapears into a loom, but on my 81
i have a big connector with the blue wire, so should i take
the stock 81 alternator plug, cut it off, connect the blue wire
to the alternator blue wire and then do i have to conenct the
red wires to anything? (ie does the car need that plug to have
juice) even tho i connected the alternator to the battery via
the 16v style wire? this is getting all confusing. am i
explaining it right? basically im using a newer style alternator
and i thought just leaving the old style plug dangle while
running a 16v style wire from alt to starter would work.

Ryan