Re: ND Show hotel/caravan Questions

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:23:46 -0800 kenneth r weidmann <glxtasy@juno.com>
writes:
>  Is there 1 main hotel that the rocco list is staying at???

Milipitas Courtyard Marriot
$69/night
1480 Falcon Dr.
800.321.2211 Reservations. Ask for the ND show rates. (to get the $69 per
nitght)

>  Has anyone arranged any sort of caravan with meeting points up the
>coast from San Diego to the show??

I havent heard a final tally on who can do what, when. I can (and plan
on) drive up friday night. We talked about duping last years trip and
staying up by Lompoc for the night, then hitting HWY 1 in the morning. Im
all for that.
The only problem I see is, if anyone wants to partake in the saturday ND
cruise, were gonna have to be up there earlier saturday which means no
Hwy-1 cruise.
Id rather not be in a huge group of VW's (other than Scirocco's) looking
for a group discount ticket from the local law enforcement so im not
planning on doing the ND cruise myself. Your call. If you want to drive
up together, let me know. Id like to leave out of SD by 4:00pm.

>  I am working on getting everything fixed on the rocco and having it
>back in tip-top shape for the show so I can again have the honor of the
>cleanest, best looking scirocco in San Diego (Hi Shawn)

LOL!! Well, if you (um, EVER) raced your car, your paint might be a
little tattered and peeling too. Yours is definately the "Cleanest, best
looking -SHOW- scirocco" in San Diego! Take it to the track and ill open
a little single serving snack pack can of WHOOP-ASS on it without even
trying. : )

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and