Re: ND Show hotel/caravan Questions

kenneth r weidmann wrote:

> Is there 1 main hotel that the rocco list is staying at???

We are staying at the Courtyard in Milpitas, $69 group rate.. see ND's
page of show info for details and contact info.

> Has anyone arranged any sort of caravan with meeting points up the
> coast from San Diego to the show??

We haven't worked that out yet, but I ASSume we'll do something similar
to last year, i.e. hook up someplace in south or central OC on Friday
evening and head up the coast from there.  We'll probably crash
Friday night in Lompoc again, then head the coast Saturday morning.

> I am working on getting everything fixed on the rocco and having it
> back in tip-top shape for the show so I can again have the honor of the
> cleanest, best looking scirocco in San Diego (Hi Shawn)

Yeah I'm in that mode too.. you'll have to compete with the cleanest
'roc in OC, which is gonna knock some people's socks off..  :D

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX