Re: Momemtum Motorsports A1 Brake Upgrade

you need the corrado calipers, carriers and rotors.

the kit is designed for the corrado calipers.

Might as well get some nice ferodo pads and stainless lines
while your at it.
I recommend being very careful with the button head allen bolts
that come with the kit......

hth!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213