Re: ND Show

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Williams <roccolister@hotmail.com>
To: Ian Overholt <ioverholt@hotmail.com>; glxtasy@juno.com
<glxtasy@juno.com>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: ND Show hotel/caravan Questions

Craig wrote:
>Expect it from me. I'm painting my engine compartment this week in my '81
>Scirocco!

I will be putting a lot of detail work into my Mars 81 tt but the pushed in
rear section definitely won't help me win :(  will look sweet from the front
though. 8) (someday I'll get the rear body work done, Sigh....)

Randy B
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2068cc 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc 8V