Re: Insane VW Prices

Shannon wrote:

> The insurance quoted the cost to replace my glovebox door at $185.00. Good
> thing I had a extra....

You guys don't EVEN want to know how much cash I'm laying out for my little
restoration project.  Basically, the ENTIRE exterior of the car is going
to be new - we're talking all rubber, door handles, Fuba, euro bumpers,
euro lights, euro corners, 16v taillights, grille, grille spoiler, emblems,
side mouldings, roof mouldings, wiper arms, windshield.. and other stuff
like trunk liner and carpeting, and more.. you get the idea.  Parts alone
are setting me back more than I paid for the car.. and I paid top dollar
2 years ago!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0