Re: NON-ROC Canadian Rabbits

Our Sciroccos, along with any other VWs that came out of the Karmann
factory, have a bit of a reputation as 'turds', relatively speaking, when
compared against VW built cars, like the euro Golf II.
According to ETKA, Westmoreland manufacturing was 1979-1989. There are now
22 factories in the VAG group worldwide.

Ewan Hopkins.